Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

WEEK to WEEK...

Thursday 6 February 2014
Okay, here I am again... Before it's way too late, I would like to say Happy CNY to you all who celebrate it. I will start from here on....








And here are my 2 handsome cousins!! =p the one on the middle name "J" used to play with me crazily when I was really young. I remembered how he used to "hold me upside down"..... YEAP, he used to just GRAB me and swing me around... And looking at this picture, I just couldn't believe that TIMES DO FLY very fast!!!







And this particular shots of my little snows (pure and innocent nieces) show reminisce of my childhood back then. I suddenly remembered how i used to play with my cousins when I was their age. =)



 This shot??? Hahhahaaa.. This is just a 4 "grouped" captures of different groups when we were gathering in CNY celebration.
1. The children group (top left)
2. The middle age group (top right : the cousins from teens and middle age uncle =p)
3. The dads playing cards (they do this every year)
4. The MOMMYs group





Excuse me for the repetition of some of the pictures =) cant be bothered to crop it again... Well, I was going to just show you my auntie's home made "celimpungan" food; also for the kue lapis legit and the fresh cold fruit drinks/whatever you call them =p




and last but not least of course!! LOL.. yessss, its the "angpao"/ pocket money collected from the aunties, uncles and the married ones. =D =D








AND.....
continuing on to the weekend...
*pardon my randomness*








Here am I with my ladies in RED =) Good friends are always in my heart; no matter how much we don't really meet anymore. BUT you are always close inside my heart (confession of love).


And the picture above is the closing of miss P blog journal of the week!!! 

ps: since this month is "February". My church has the theme of 'relationship' for this whole month. I will write a different chapter next on.

Thanks for reading...God bless y'all!!! =)

Love,

Miss P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. P © 2014