Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

Friday Fellowship (school + DATE GG10)

Saturday 25 January 2014
Hi, Ms. P is here again =p In here, I would like to just share my Friday routine at school and in DATE GG 10! Let's take a look down below....




Most of people might not now that I am a primary specialty teacher in an international school (Springfield) located in Permata Buana, Jakarta. What does it mean by specialty teacher???
Yap, when I first worked there on Feb 2013; I was assigned as an ESL teacher (English Secondary Language). Then just a few weeks ago I've been assigned to help teach Bahasa Indonesia & Ppkn!! Whattt?? I still am not believing that I am teaching Bahasa and Ppkn. 
BUT still, will try to stay grateful and think of it as a challenge to myself...

Continuing on,

Every Friday in school, the students have a morning assembly in the auditorium with all the teachers participating in too. We usually start with an opening player. Ooops! =D I mean "prayer"... And we continued with a class performance (P1 to P4 in turns of every Friday). 
And on this occasional Friday, few of my P4 students got to perform. And without further ado, here is some pictures of my "Friday Fellowship" routines at school. =)






And the picture below is a capture of all the students singing to the OST of Frozen "Let it go". I found it amazing how children nowadays know and remember lyrics very well =p



And this is another shot after the assembly is done and I was back at the teachers' room. She is one of my mandarin teacher colleague, and she was studying Indonesian with me. She is so perseverance towards Bahasa Indonesia =D Well done Laoshe Isa! =)




 Now, part 2 of my Friday Fellowship is of course with my second family - DATE GG10!

On this Friday, I got the chance and opportunity to share some of His words. And it went pretty well, even though I panicked half way through =p

Well, before DATE starts; me, TK, Mimoet, Icha, Glen, Apid, Dhika n Calvin were randomly have a short singing session for some ice-breaking and just enjoying our moment together. (Thanks Andrew for taking the video ;) )
We called this as a "spontaneous moment". =D

Here is the video of us singing a little bit of Raisa's song, Apalah (Arti menunggu). =)



And the picture below is just a shot by TK while we were enjoying our dinner together. Yummm yummm yummyyy! =p =p






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. P © 2014