Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

My "second home"/ my second family

Saturday 18 January 2014
Hellow yellow banana!!! It's P here..

Today is Saturday, time to have some me-time =) 
And i suddenly want to give a talk about my SECOND HOME (DATE GG10)!!!

Somebody might ask. What is DATE??? =) Well, DATE is a community cell group that is formed by my lovely church, JPCC.

D - Discipled
A - Accepted & Annointed
T - Trained
E - Equipped
 Every member is growing spiritually in an awesome community, together they will be led to strive for excellence, with their lives renewed, supported and empowered. 
Balance, peace, and joy are the fruit of a successful life. It starts with recognizing your talents and finding ways to serve others by using them.
- Thomas Kinkade



SO, here is my introduction of my love ones:








  • Andrew ( our DATE leader ) =D
    Okay, so this is our leader for our DATE. His name is Andrew. I can describe him as simply as my great leader, best friend and also brother. He is surely one TALENTED man of God with humble heart and willingness to learn and give his best to serve others!!
    ps : He also likes to sings =D for all the girls, watch out. He is the type of guys who will melts woman's hearts =p






  • Glen
    Here we go, this is the other member of our DATE. He is a VERY VERY nice and patient and passionate man of God also.. He is the best listener I've ever met so far (as long as I can remember, at least =p). He has the heart to praise&worship. He is also has a giving heart. So blessed to have him as my brother.






  • Mutia (I call her mimoet as sometimes)
    Ahhaaay!! This is another girl member in this cell group. I would like to describe her as a "firework". Wherever we are, she would just burst out with her cheerfulness, her stunning voice and her HOSPITALITY!! love her as my other sister =)
    PS: did you guys see the CARICATURE picture of GG10 top left side?? YES, its her own drawing yooow!! I have a vision that she will be a GREAT artist in Indonesia. Work to the TOP Mimoet!! Go gooo gooo!!




  • Andhika
    And......... Dhika is here!! He is one of my younger brother who is UNIQUE in his own way. I had always wish for a brother which is impossible, so God is so good to me to send a caring and tender brother. There is still a long way to know about him more though. Cant wait!!







  • David ( also known as DK/davekuu)
    Then, there is another cute but mature brother. It's David or he requested to be called as davekuu =p since i've just known him for a little while. BUT one thing i realised, he also loves to praise n worship daddy J. He has the ability to connect the dots with everyone else. Other than that, I will need to ride some more rides to know him more.. =)







  • Calvin
    Calvin is here yowwww! Calvin in one word......................... He has his own SWAG!! HAHAHA.. He is so talented in public speaking. I believe He will be one great public speaker/motivator one day!








  • Billy
    Billy boy...... This is the teddy bear of our DATE. He is caring, peaceful and tender. He is one great supporter in our cell group. He likes to learn new opportunity for his entrepreneurship.








  • Asthi
    Asthi is one of a kind. =) She has been with me before this GG10 splits, i've known her for around 1 year ish. She is as quite as "wind" but I believe that she has the potential and strength to rock this DATE! =D would love to know her more too.









  • Thomas ( more known as Tomkuu or TK =p)
    ANDDDDD!!! Here we gooo!!!!!!!!!!!! This is.........................

    Tomkuu or TK =D I've also just known him for 3 weeks. And God is so good. While one of my friend encourage me to start writing in a blog again. Just ONE DAY after that, He joined our DATE and guess what???!! He is a BLOGGER too. [
    http://tom-kuu.blogspot.com/]

    He also works as a graphic designer.
    Did you see the other caricature picture in the top right hand side? (where he took picture with his phone and the picture of Icha). Yap!! That is his own talented drawing.. How can I not be happy for my new DATE member? I have a lot of talented people around me. THANKS God!!!

  • Kalista/ Icha
    Last BUT definitely NOT least!!! =D Icha is one very sweet mature girl. I also just known her for 3 weeks. She brought TK in the house. =p I believe I will get along well with her, even though we are two different persons. BUT, let's get along sister. Cant wait for crazy journey. She also is a blogger. Let's check it out... [http://kalista-afternoon-tea.blogspot.com/]



5 comments:

  1. LOL.. Hahahaha just laugh in the part of davekuu... Seriously?! I thought he just kidding with that name... But the other side I'm happy... Coz its like have a family brother with the same last name... Oke from now on I will call him davekuu.. (Looking someone who will complaint for it aka his "mommy") hahaha... Good story by the way.. And I fell in love with this family already... Thanks for the acceptance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaa!! ROTFL.. sampe di request beneran soalnya. Next generation of tomkuu bearti dia hahahaa =p
    Yea, good if ur comfortable. Get ready n let's enjoy this journey together TK!! It's my pleasure......

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful family in Christ.... Keep sharing good story in this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. As quite as wind..hehehe. Kadang bisa berisik loh patt.. Thanks anyway miss patty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaa thank you dodo n tq my sister Asthi =)

    ReplyDelete

Ms. P © 2014