Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

my another Korean variety show to watch.. Jjang!!

Monday 13 January 2014











Yes, its another K variety show that Im watching now;
other than Runningman, 







1 night & 2 days 




and other variety shows. Maybe people wonder to why I love Korean variety shows a lot?
The answer is very simple, I just like that the Koreans are so proud of their country and their culture that they even use variety shows to show what they have. Is this the only reason???

NO, its not... =)

Another reason for me to watch Korean variety shows is that they've got true talented entertainers =D They can make people laugh hard (me included =p), without any exaggerations. They also show their daily routines and everything else that we might not know about.

 And if you're curious. Just take a look at yourself. You can watch it online at:
- www.ktopia.net
- www.kshownow.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. P © 2014